/ TOTALLY IRKED MAMA!!!: Fake or Real??? Is it worth it???

Monday, December 24, 2012

Fake or Real??? Is it worth it???



Is it really worth a company or someone to create a fake video, to try and capture views??? We have seen  A LOT of videos and pictures on the web and news in the last few years, that have going viral. I first exposed to you about the "Black Lion", how some techies decided to pull a fast one over on all of us. All they did was use photoshop to "color" the lion black. (Would you like a coloring book or something???) But there is a new video that has been uncovered as being FAKE; The Golden Eagle picking up the Baby!

First of all you have to ask yourself; WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW, OR HEARD ABOUT A HUMAN BEING PICKED UP BY AN EAGLE??? No one has EVER reported anything  SO obscure in the history of man kind. I will admit, when I first saw it I was blown away! I couldn't believe what I saw! But yesterday (December 23rd, 2012) I was talking to my older brother I forget exactly how it got brought up (I think he mentioned it to me), but he was the one to inform me that it was fake. When he first found out about it, he went online and found the video. (Now here's one thing about my brother; he's into a lot of development stuff for phones and tablets; so he's curious about this stuff!) When he slowed down the video to milliseconds, he could see exactly that the eagle and baby didn't match up to make it real. As the eagle was dropping the baby, the eagle was in a downwards slop and when it "released" the baby, the baby was going up. 

Really!!! What was the whole purpose of making this video, and getting parents scared??? More than likely there were a lot of parents (who live in areas where there are eagles), who were afraid to take their child(ren) outside for the fear there child would be "swooped" up by an eagle. Come on people; use your imagination to create something different that won't freak people out. Make up something funny or something that could TRULY be believable!!! What's your take on these fake viral video's and photo's???




...................................................................................................................................................................

Please feel free to share my blog page around with your family, friends, and friends friends; even people you don't know!!! Much appreciation to those of you following me and spreading the word around. Luvs!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment