/ TOTALLY IRKED MAMA!!!: Still No Siting of Plane MH370

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Still No Siting of Plane MH370

Sorry I've been away for so long; just been wrapped up with a lot of things at home, and at work. Yes, I finally got a job! lol Hopefully I can get back to writing like I use to. (As long as my children give me some peace and quiet; which I might not get, they're kids! lol)


It has been days since flight MH370 was last seen. It is truly a sad moment in time, as many still can not come to closure until something of the plane is found. With the weather the way it is right now, it can end up moving anything that may have been floating in the one location where 300 pieces of something were floating. I pray that someone is able to find something, so these families can have closure. No it won't make things totally better, but it will help ease they pain of those wondering, "What if?" I pray that these families can find comfort during this VERY difficult time. What I truly like seeing and reading is the many countries coming together to help out.

So many countries have come together to find where plane MH370  is, and to find out what happened to make this plane just disappear. So many questions are being asked to how this plane just vanished. Some ask was it terrorist, was it a mechanical malfunction, was it human error, etc... We will never know until that black box is found. There is something nice that has come out of this and that is, the amount of countries coming together to help locate this plane. It is truly nice to see that we, as a world, CAN come together AND work together to help each other out. It is sad that it comes to such a tragic event for us to get along. We all need to learn from this, that we can work together to help each other out. My prayers go out to all the family and friends of those who lost someone dear during this tragic event.


~Dana M. Lockett

No comments:

Post a Comment